Problem with FH Shoutbox

Started by {FH}Striker, July 17, 2017, 03:08:57 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Can someone check the shoutbox to see if it is working properly..first message it duplicated and when i tried the next message
it would not post it... Thank you.

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Not sure why it duplicated it.  I deleted the duplication. 
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
My message worked and did not duplicate
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#3
After i posted in the shoutbox and it duplicated my post , I then tried to post a new message and it wouldn't let me post again .
It might be my keyboard , NO PROBLEM..

Just tried a new message in the shoutbox , still would not let me post...

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
The message did work so it might be latency and you don't see the message pop up without refreshing your page, so maybe you hit enter twice and it placed the message twice but because your experiencing some latency it did not show up the first time... That's the only thing I can think of because it works fine for me lol. Try sending a shout just once then refresh your page and see if it pops up once refreshed
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Thank You Buddy... That was the PROBLEM :doh: :95801977:

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
Glad I could help pal   :gaming
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe