Check In

Started by Recoil, September 22, 2017, 07:00:24 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

User
Posts: 14
Location: Graiguenamanagh/Kilkenny/Ireland
Logged
Hi guys

Just like to say a quick hello to you guys, i haven't been playing much these days till i get my computer built but should have it sooner rather than later, have all the parts now.  I'm using my son's old laptop at the moment so you can imagine it's a bit embarrassing so I'm not in game much. Hopefully i will have it shortly and be able to visit your server again, miss the fun that i have when I'm playing there. All the best from all in Ireland to you guys and hopefully it won't be long know till i can visit your server again.  :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:
Pierce Bolger

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Hi Recoil,

Thanks for stopping by!  Good luck on your new build...always exciting to break in a new gaming rig!

I've not been on much either as of late with the beginning of a new school year.  Hopefully I'll be get back into some gaming soon and see you around!

Take care,
Jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott