Clay on spawn Broadcast

Started by FH|SirFartsAlot, November 23, 2017, 09:42:59 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

FH|SirFartsAlot

The Fartfather
Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 242
Silent but deadly...
Logged
I just wanted to point out this picture due to disagreements over the placement of clays here.
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley
___________________________________________________________

CP31

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 13
God Bless Our Infantry
Logged
First off let me apologize for the crappy video.  I use MagixMix to record the games however that's a movie editor and not meant to capture gaming video.

https://youtu.be/CxTOgOLAX2Y

This video will be deleted as soon as Lone and Bullettoof sees it.

OT:  Does anyone who uses Steam to log into the server know where recorded videos go?  I've recorded using the /record however I never know where it is after I am done. 
PTSD and Concussion SME
U17 Hockey Coach
Retired Infantry Sgt, CD, CIC

Lone Wolf

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 529
Logged
there is no disagreement that that is a spawn. all be it a rarly use one  what I said is I do not warn for clays there because out of all the years playing I have never spawned there.  and have seen one person spawn there when server was full

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
That spawn point is used more when the server is quite full but I have also spawned there multiple times when there have only been like 3-4 players in game.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged
Quote from: CP31 on November 23, 2017, 11:00:52 AM
OT:  Does anyone who uses Steam to log into the server know where recorded videos go?  I've recorded using the /record however I never know where it is after I am done.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty 4\main\demos

CP31

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 13
God Bless Our Infantry
Logged
I get as far as steamapps and then the only files that folder is sourcemods and that file is empty.

Something isn't right because I can I save favourites too.  Been like this since I took two years off.

Thanks for the help.  I probably have to update something but I am worried I would lose everything.
PTSD and Concussion SME
U17 Hockey Coach
Retired Infantry Sgt, CD, CIC

{FH}PlastiQ

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 156
Well... what could possibly go wrong?
Location: Speewah, QLD, Australia
Logged
Try C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty 4\main\demos

Obviously "username" is whatever your user name is for your system, without the inverted commas.

I don't run steam, but my CoD4 directory tree is similar.

CP31

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 13
God Bless Our Infantry
Logged
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

It's a long way to go to get there.....

Thanks

Now, which program do I use to watch the demos lol

Thanks for the help............
PTSD and Concussion SME
U17 Hockey Coach
Retired Infantry Sgt, CD, CIC

{FH}PlastiQ

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 156
Well... what could possibly go wrong?
Location: Speewah, QLD, Australia
Logged
It's called Cod4player.  Just a small program.
I'm having trouble finding an active download link, don't know if I'm meant to attach executables or not in this forum.
I'll zip it and attach it to this post (hopefully)cod4player.zip

{FH}Pear

Clan Leader
*******
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,121
Logged
Like PlastiQ said, cod4player (unless you're on a mac). We host a download for it here: https://fhclan.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=8


An active download link is available on the author's webpage too: http://www.cybopat.net/vb_cod4player_eng.php. You have to enable Flash Player to see the download button though.
PBBans.com"

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
I’ve noticed that people camp over near the boiler or round thing on the wall and they clay there. I tend to engage players than warn for that one on the assumption that they are trying to pop people coming around the corner. Demo a spawn though. Oddly enough for me the painful spawn where people clay on that map is right below that spot in the small corridor between the coke machine hallway and the little room where people sit up on the desk

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
its a secondary spawn point. when the server reaches a number of people that spawn is activated.
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"