FH modded servers

Started by |FH|mitsurugi, March 23, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Hello,
I'm glad to introduce our both brand news modded servers

1rst one is a Gun Game server running with stock maps

If you don’t what Gun Game gametype is, see there http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_Game

2nd server is modded server running with custom maps only, I wait your proposal about maps. For now there is a map rotation with +/- 20 customs maps. Server gametype is FFA.


Both servers run with cod4x, then you you join for the 1rst time you will have to upgrade your game.
cod4x doesnt work with Mac OS but you do like this https://fhclan.com/forum/index.php?topic=3952.msg19773#msg19773 (ty Pear)

{FH}Mayor McCheese

Senior Admin
*****
Experienced Regular
Posts: 200
Location: San Diego
Logged
Can’t wait to try the custom maps server!

:rockinbanana:
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
The custom maps server is a lot of fun.... It really challenges you because it's new maps and you are lost.


|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged

Lone Wolf

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 529
Logged
enjoying the custom map server, fun to have new maps to play and Mits did a great job. :95801977:

FH|SirFartsAlot

The Fartfather
Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 242
Silent but deadly...
Logged
Quote from: |FH|Live on March 24, 2018, 08:32:00 PM
I never get lost.  Just kill :shooting:

Servers look great Mits! :cheers:

I got lost.  Then Live killed me lol
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley
___________________________________________________________

Deathdealer

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 139
WuuuuuuuuT !!!!!!
Location: The low down
Logged

|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged
Quote from: FH | SirFartsAlot on March 25, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
I got lost.  Then Live killed me lol

Most likely the only reason I killed you lol.  If it were 5 on 5, I'd team up with you everytime  :gaming

PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged
We were with AR-10 in customs ! it's damn good ! All of u guys should be there ! Thanx Herr Mits!!!! :adrinking:

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
The custom maps server is fantastic!  :shooting: :strong: :quagmire:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
I added 6 maps today
- mp_fatal_morgana
- mp_incursion
- mp_toujane
- mp_toybox4
- mp_vil_blops
- mp_waw_matmata

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
Toujane is a great map....

We need to make the maps longer - fifteen minutes.

|FH|Rusty

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 722
Logged
Mits the custom maps are just fantastic fun mate! Well done  :gaming
"I see dead people"

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Final version of FH mod is online since this morning (I mean my morning) ... some screenshots => https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/105534339301754232813/album/6538459326872200561/6538459327068565234?authkey=CObanKv6-petSQ

I uploaded +/- 30 maps, all of them are available in the rotation and/or in the map vote system. I still waiting your inputs about the maps you would like have in the rotation ( http://customapscod.com/map_screen.php?game=COD4 ) ... For now server is in FFA but vote system allow to select differents game types, you free to ask if want be able to select a game type.

Many thanked me for the server, the best thks you can give is playing on the server ...

In my side I would like say thank you to the man because all of this is possible, Pear, never forget he is in the "shadow" and manage all the technical stuffs of the clan.






Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
I love this server. Thanks Mits!