FH modded servers

Started by |FH|mitsurugi, March 23, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: GIVE SMG on April 21, 2018, 03:21:53 PM
What are the odds you let me submit a map I make? :)

send me links to download them, if they are good I will add them and if guys like them they will stay in rotation
:mitsy :mitsy

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
hello,

I have been out gaming since few weeks, I m back now.
I did not come back alone ;) , I added some new maps on the custom maps server (162.248.94.157:28990). Most of those new maps are remake of stock maps

Broadcast2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=yUg4nG7O1ZQ

crash2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=q-ey_eOu-xg

crossfire2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=wsB41XY9mz8

I also added a new version of killhouse and shipment.

I will wait you there in the next days.

Mits