FH CUSTOM MAP SERVER

Started by {FH}Striker, April 03, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Mits ..Not sure if i have played on all the maps on this new Custom map server , But the maps i have played on are VERY GOOD... :rockinbanana:
All of the maps i played on seem to be well suited if a player like to camp and are excellent choice if you like to scope and snipe in my opinion.

Maps that are open, less congested , with open lanes of fire, with a mixture of places to camp and to run and gun, I think will  hold and retain players on the custom map server longer.... much like the success of the COD 4 STOCK maps have achieved.

I have always felt, The more activity on the map, seems to hold players longer .
A welcome change ...Looking forward to playing on this FH custom map server again .

Again, Thank you for a job "WELL DONE "...... :cheers:   

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
If I did not played them I tested all of them before add them in the rotation, there are 27 maps in the rotation for now thats means I tested at least 120 - 150 maps to get those 27 ones.

I hope players will like and come back on this server ...

Just a question, why did you start a new topic in place to use the existing one ?? https://fhclan.com/forum/index.php?topic=4129.msg20852;topicseen#new

PS : M320 GLM is in the mod for guys like you :p


{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#2
 Please except my apology.. Thanks for the information...  I am using the M 320 GLM .  Was one of the first I selected...Need more nades for it... Us old Marine Recon dudes need all the help we can get,  ... :

                                                                                            :MJ:

PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged
Hey ROY!
Good to get u there! Hopely seen u there soon. Imma there daily, trying catch u !

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: }AEK{Striker on April 03, 2018, 09:31:15 PM
Please except my apology.. Thanks for the information...  I am using the M 320 GLM ,  was one of the first I selected...Need more nades for it... Us old Marine Recon dudes need all the help we can get,  ... :

                                                                                            :MJ:

no apologies needed lol

I will not add grenades, betties, clays ... in the mod I would that still playable for all players :)

I can think about a xm25 as hardpoint lol but I m not sure I still have enough place in mod for it

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
#5
Hey mits if you are looking for a good cod4 map you should have a look at Snipers Lot 
Link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/r5aqbbaf9dbos8e/mp_snipers_lot.rar






fun map :)

sorry didn't know the pics were that big when i linked.



" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: Apoc on April 04, 2018, 06:45:12 PM
Hey mits if you are looking for a good cod4 map you should have a look at Snipers Lot 
Link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/r5aqbbaf9dbos8e/mp_snipers_lot.rar






fun map :)

sorry didn't know the pics were that big when i linked.

hm that looks like a "mirror" map for sniper server :)

Kill-R

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 32
i can count to potato
Location: Pacific NorthWest
Logged
Hey - since people are not finding the new, excellent modded server, any way to put 1 or 2 maps into the standard server rotation?  Give ppl a taste of something new...

Thanks!
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Eyes burn with stinging sweat...