New

Started by Venom, May 04, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom

User
Posts: 3
Location: Uk
Logged
Hi All.

I'm new here and would firstly like to say hello to everyone.

I've just installed the game and am trying to find your servers. I don't see yours on the server list, nor a search bar to input the server ip. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
did you install with steam ?

Venom

User
Posts: 3
Location: Uk
Logged
No, i purchased the disc

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged

Venom

User
Posts: 3
Location: Uk
Logged
I will add you as soon as i get my internet sorted out. I had the game downloaded from the disc, downloaded the patches from this forum and everything was good. Managed to access the server and thought all was good. Tried again today but my desktop shortcuts had disappeared. I had the short cut for multi player but could not access single player. So, uninstalled the game, reinstalled and everything seemed fine. Tried to download the patches but kept getting Error, No network connection. So, a stinging email has been sent to my ISP. Hopefully resolved soon!