I AM SO

Started by majachii, August 05, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

majachii

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 235
Location: CALI
Logged
alright guys! First things first. This WAS NOT on any of our servers. But i would like some feedback on this player named "I AM SO" the game play is of me on the NET-JAM server but watch the kill-cams. i skip the ones that are not his for the most part; let me know what you think before i send them some demos.

Nightcore

Retired Leader
***
Regular
Posts: 103
Here we are at the end of the road.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Logged
Hi Majachii,

What am I meant to be seeing? Entire demo is from your perspective with the 2 sec replay from SOME killcams. Some minor spawn trapping but that was true for multiple individuals I saw throughout the demo. Plus, with TDM, just one rusher shifts the spawns anyway.

All in all, I saw nothing wrong with his gameplay.

- Toku
Beautiful scars on critical veins.

majachii

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 235
Location: CALI
Logged
eh i guess you had to be there, his gameplay worsened when the admins were there