List of ALL COD4 stock maps

Started by {FH}Striker, August 12, 2019, 04:33:47 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
 List of all of CALL of DUTY4 ...Modern Warfare Maps....Multiplayer

1. Ambush                  11. District
2. Backlot                    12. Downpour
3. Bloc                          13. Killhouse
4. Bog                           14. Overgrown
5. Broadcast                15. Pipeline
6. Chinatown               16. Shipment
7. Countdown              17. Showdown
8. Crash                         18. Strike
9. Creek                         19. Vacant
10. Crossfire                 20. Wetwork... {Cargoship ???}

                            :popcorn


                                                                   

}AEK{starbuck

User
Posts: 25
Location: Australia
Logged

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Heey Brother.... :wave12:    Where you been studly...You had me worried... :spank

{FH}Twistie

Senior Admin
*****
Experienced Regular
Posts: 261
Location: Melbourne Australia
Logged
I miss showdown, and creek, and bloc, and my youth, I really miss my youth..  and my memory, that was good too, What was I saying again?
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged