****SCREENSHOTS ****Post your Leet Killz********************

Started by Apoc, October 22, 2012, 11:07:19 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
While I don't care much for the language, I have to admit that it is a very funny weather map.  I really like F U Winter. :surfer:

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
REAPERMOD pics reminded me of ps4 decal :)


" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

{FH}Pear

Clan Leader
*******
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,121
Logged
For some reason I still really like this one.
:rotfl:
PBBans.com"

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
 :nuclearhammer lol classic
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
only taken me like 4 years bit i did it I DID IT!

Finally made it into topstats  :)



:villagepeople: :95801977:
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"


Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
Love seen close games like this... does not happen 2 often but when it does its sexy AF

" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

Sabian

*
Regular
Posts: 89
Boom.
Location: British Virgin Islands
Logged