A couple of vids. o:

Started by Anguish, January 19, 2013, 04:22:12 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguish

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 23
Location: Michigan
Logged
I've been recording myself more and more recently, hoping that reviewing my gameplay would help me notice my own blindspots. Yesterday I did two things during a recording: 1) I FINALLY got into the top three at the very end of the game. 2) I pulled off a freaky ass shot that I'm beyond proud of.

Tell me what you think! xD I'm a newb so play kinda nice.

1) CoD4: Modern Warfare - Overgrown - Rank #3!
2) CoD4: Modern Warfare - Overgrown - Awesome Shot

TheBlairWitch

User
Posts: 14
I kill campers
Location: Southern Killafornia
Logged
holy shit wtf is up with the quality though?

I threw up, passed out, and sleptwalked to my ex girlfirend's house and stabbed her with a cork screw...

other than that, your a beast XD

Anguish

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 23
Location: Michigan
Logged
I don't know what's up with the quality. xD

And it seems youtube did something to my videos. o-O They weren't as zoomed in last time... nor as jumpy.

And thanks!  :starwars:

{FH}Pear

Clan Leader
*******
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,121
Logged
I believe when you upload videos to youtube, it re-encodes the video. Anytime this happens you run the risk of quality loss, which is probably what happened here.
PBBans.com"

TheBlairWitch

User
Posts: 14
I kill campers
Location: Southern Killafornia
Logged
I think you may have chosen the "Stabilization" option in order for youtube to "improve the shakiness" in your video. You just have to go back to the options and uncheck it...

Anguish

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 23
Location: Michigan
Logged
I don't think I chose the "stabilization" option... because when I previewed it, it was worse that the original so I decided not to.

TheBlairWitch

User
Posts: 14
I kill campers
Location: Southern Killafornia
Logged
O__O. Then idk...are you using FRAPS?

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
posted this before. http://youtu.be/XG2sg2TgDhg
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

Anguish

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 23
Location: Michigan
Logged
Yeah. I got the full version of FRAPS. And how is your video so epic Apoc? >c

TheBlairWitch

User
Posts: 14
I kill campers
Location: Southern Killafornia
Logged
@Apoc
XD

@Ang
post a screenshot of your FRAPS video captures settings, yeah?

Anguish

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 23
Location: Michigan
Logged
There we go.  :thud

Anthony (Q) told me to check the lock framerate thing so I did. It wasn't checked previously.

TheBlairWitch

User
Posts: 14
I kill campers
Location: Southern Killafornia
Logged
you dont have to lock them. I have a FPS cap in game at 250 FPS while playing. I set it to 60 FPS like you while recording without the fps lock checked and it records at 60fps while allowing me to play at 120 FPS.

Your settings look fine...does your video look fine before uploading to youtube?

Anguish

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 23
Location: Michigan
Logged
It looks okay but not great. My FPS in game typically hovers anywhere from 25 to 60. Not great since my computer is definitely not made for gaming, lol.

TheBlairWitch

User
Posts: 14
I kill campers
Location: Southern Killafornia
Logged
ok, try changing from full size to half size in video capture settings. that will make it look a little worse but it will be smoother..

Anguish

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 23
Location: Michigan
Logged
I'll try that next time and compare. Thanks. :sFun_bananacolors: