Happy Birthday FH!

Started by Rob101, July 04, 2014, 02:36:55 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob101

Retired Leader
***
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,274
Location: nyc
Logged
2 years ago today, Shagga, Petcheco, Jenna and I formed FH, we were quickly joined by jock, clock, whos_next, david,mary poppins,catch22,mayhem , mcmuffin, kitty & mort and the clan was on its way!




Anyway, thanks to all of our guests for playing with us and a big thank you to all the admins for their work to maintain and keep FH running! Without you guys, we wouldnt be around!




So to everyone! Cheers!   :cheers:
PBBans.com"




"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-----Douglas MacArthur

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
Rob,

I would like to take this chance to  thank you and the others for forming such a great clan. FH is one of the best clans I have ever been in.  You guys have been very friendly and kind to those of us who are new to this clan. You have been especially patient with us admins. I thank you Rob and all the leaders of the clan.  :cheers: :darkfriar

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
awesome :) 2 years woot woot  :villagepeople: :95801977: :villagepeople: :95801977: :villagepeople: :95801977:
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

|FH|Rusty

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 722
Logged
Nice! Two years is a great achievement.....looking forwards to the next two already.

Dark has summed it up nicely above.
"I see dead people"

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
Happy B-Day!  :villagepeople: :villagepeople: :villagepeople: :starwars: :starwars: :starwars: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged

David

User
Posts: 48
Logged
Rob

Thanks for creating a great environment to play.

Other Admins

Thanks for being around and keeping things fun!

The guests

Thanks for playing with us. We appreciate your support! (and some of our sick minds, but I guess that is the fun of it.)

-David

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
I know I'm bias but I feel very fortunate to have been part of the leadership on the best 1.6 server <KB> and now on the best 1.7 server here at FH.  It has been a great two years.  Always some challenges but I really like the fact that we minimize the drama, treat each other and guests with respect, and never lose sight of the fact that this is a game. 

Cheers!
:cheers:
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Arsonist

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 112
Logged