SPEAKING of the DEVIL

Started by {FH}Striker, August 02, 2014, 01:16:04 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
I  Rushed to the bank today.A nurse and I just made it inside the bank ahead of closing.
The poor nurse informed me she was totally exhausted after an 18-hour shift.
So me being the studley doright I am,I let her go in front me.
She grabs a deposit slip from conjested  side table, and slips back into the line in front of me, just in time for the teller to say next.
Setting her purse down, reaches inside it, pulls out a rectal thermomenter,and tries to write with it on the deposit slip.
When she realizes her mistake,she looks at the flabbergasted teller and,without missing a beat,says,
     "WELL,THAT'S JUST GREAT......SOME ASSHOLE'S GOT MY PEN.".............. :MJ: :95801977:

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
LOL nice :)
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

khaleesi

Retired Leader
***
Experienced Regular
Posts: 293
Location: USA
Logged

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
I hope it was a Paper Mate pen, and she doesn't accidentally put it into her mouth..... :hammerhead