Trex Banned

Started by xerT, May 31, 2015, 06:51:04 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

xerT

User
Posts: 3
Logged
Hello Dark I was banned  permanently to day I don't know why! Something wrong was happen,  on the game can't change the guns and I'm not die, I don't know if was  the software , the net... I asking  to mit he was play on that moment -I don't know what happen to me. I'm not die and  Can't change my guns, I never cheat, I'm play fear on this server for a long long time and u know me I never cheat and I don't really know how to do that. Pleas help me to resolve this problem.

best regards Trex.

{FH}Pear

Clan Leader
*******
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,121
Logged
Hi Trex,

I have split your post into it's own topic and moved it here, as the subject of your post did not belong where it was and could be potentially confusing for readers.

You were banned by mits for a god mode cheat, as you were invulnerable and could not be killed. He will respond here shortly.

It is worth noting that there is a glitch in the game, where abnormal conditions can cause the player to be invulnerable. This may or may not play a role in your ban, but if it does then you will receive the benefit of the doubt and be unbanned.

Thanks.
PBBans.com"

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged

Nightcore

Retired Leader
***
Regular
Posts: 103
Here we are at the end of the road.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Logged
Slipping in quickly with my 2 cents.

The abnormal conditions Pear was referring to  have to do with a dynamic port error. Generally it fixes itself after reconnecting or map changes.
As Trex stated what was happening on his end and was not trying to claim that everything was fine, I would suggest a benefit of the doubt in this case. Up to the higher admins though.

Side Note: If this occurs in the future, best method is to ask them to reconnect. If they do and it fixes, all good. If they do and it doesn't fix, perhaps take a demo and temp ban for 1d. If they refuse to reconnect, take a demo, their details and issue a kick. This way if they reconnect and its fixed, then life can go on. If they reconnect and its not fixed, follow the same procedure as above and if they dont reconnect we will have it on record if they join again in the future and measures can be taken to remove them.
Beautiful scars on critical veins.

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Nightcore on June 01, 2015, 04:07:23 AM
Slipping in quickly with my 2 cents.

The abnormal conditions Pear was referring to  have to do with a dynamic port error. Generally it fixes itself after reconnecting or map changes.
As Trex stated what was happening on his end and was not trying to claim that everything was fine, I would suggest a benefit of the doubt in this case. Up to the higher admins though.

Side Note: If this occurs in the future, best method is to ask them to reconnect. If they do and it fixes, all good. If they do and it doesn't fix, perhaps take a demo and temp ban for 1d. If they refuse to reconnect, take a demo, their details and issue a kick. This way if they reconnect and its fixed, then life can go on. If they reconnect and its not fixed, follow the same procedure as above and if they dont reconnect we will have it on record if they join again in the future and measures can be taken to remove them.

I ban hackers if someone else want to unban them that is his problem not mine.

Nightcore

Retired Leader
***
Regular
Posts: 103
Here we are at the end of the road.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Logged
Quote from: {FH}mits on June 01, 2015, 06:56:17 AM
I ban hackers if someone else want to unban them that is his problem not mine.

As both Pear and I said, it is not necessarily a hack, but can be a glitch within the game that can affect any player by accident
Beautiful scars on critical veins.

xerT

User
Posts: 3
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Pear on May 31, 2015, 10:48:51 PM
Hi Trex,

I have split your post into it's own topic and moved it here, as the subject of your post did not belong where it was and could be potentially confusing for readers.

You were banned by mits for a god mode cheat, as you were invulnerable and could not be killed. He will respond here shortly.

It is worth noting that there is a glitch in the game, where abnormal conditions can cause the player to be invulnerable. This may or may not play a role in your ban, but if it does then you will receive the benefit of the doubt and be unbanned.

Thanks.



Thats very unfair, because I don't cheat or hack ever... thats just happen on the game I'm very fair on my game always , into the game I asking if was something wrong on the game because im not die, no body reply to my after thats was banned...please guy be fair and gentleman, check and review the game of that day. Thanks to FH PEAR and FH NIGHTCORE for the  video thats happen to me on the game! again thanks and best regards!

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
Trex chat log..

Scope   Message   Time
1724382   ALL   I cant chage eny gun Im not die   Sun, 05/31/15 (18:08:55)
1724380   ALL   I dont know what happen   Sun, 05/31/15 (18:08:44)

I think he's telling the truth here. I don't think he was hacking, but just a glitch, common in-fact as Pear and Nightcore eluded to.

I seen this happen to Striker one time, who in no way cheats at all. He could chime in too, to confirm that.

Good heads up tho, Mits. But, I'm sure this was just a glitch and nothing more. Ban should be lifted.
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
Quote from: {FH}kilrbkild on June 01, 2015, 04:11:06 PM
Trex chat log..

Scope   Message   Time
1724382   ALL   I cant chage eny gun Im not die   Sun, 05/31/15 (18:08:55)
1724380   ALL   I dont know what happen   Sun, 05/31/15 (18:08:44)

I think he's telling the truth here. I don't think he was hacking, but just a glitch, common in-fact as Pear and Nightcore eluded to.

I seen this happen to Striker one time, who in no way cheats at all. He could chime in too, to confirm that.

Good heads up tho, Mits. But, I'm sure this was just a glitch and nothing more. Ban should be lifted.

And, I will add, upon looking at your penalty activity list, which is getting to be a long list. Please refrain from excessive cursing while in game. This eventually will begin to add up to the point where a perma ban may be issued for just that alone. Best regards..
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#9
Would like to relate a similar experience that happened to me on the FFA FH server, THE MAP CRASH

Kilrbkild  was playing at the same time , he is my witness.

Don't have a clue how it happened ,but all of a sudden I became GODLIKE.

The way I stopped it, I punched out of the game and came back in.

That fixed it, never had a reoccurrence since then.

Must say, I was laughing my butt off for a short while.

Thought I had died and went to heaven,  Worst yet,  I was beginning to think I was really good...until I came to my senses , and told myself I better try and correct this before I ruin my corporate Image. .HA  HA

I hope this helps.

Speaking of the devil Kil, You were posting this story about me the same time as I was typing and relating my experience...LOL

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
Quote from: }AEK{Striker on June 01, 2015, 04:25:23 PM
Would like to relate a similar experience that happened to me on the FFA FH server.

Kilrbkild  was playing at the same time , he is my witness.

Don't have a clue how it happened ,but all of a sudden I became GODLIKE.

The way I stopped it, I punched out of the game and came back in.

That fixed it, never had a reoccurrence since then.

Must say, I was laughing my butt off for a short while.

Thought I had died and went to heaven, until I came to my sense , and told myself I better try and correct this before I ruin my corporate Image. .HA  HA

I hope this helps.

Speaking of the devil Kil, You were posting this story about me the same time as I was typing and relating my experience...LOL

hehehe I figured you would speak out about your experience as it was so crazy and unforgettable lol. I'm glad we are on the same page friend :)
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

xerT

User
Posts: 3
Logged
the things was I'm not hack!!!! guys!... thats is not fair Mit ban the wrong person...

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
I'm just going to chime in here this has happened to me 2 times and both times it was on the pipeline map. After I reconnected it went back to normal.
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Apoc on June 02, 2015, 06:10:09 AM
I'm just going to chime in here this has happened to me 2 times and both times it was on the pipeline map. After I reconnected it went back to normal.

Yeah, but yours was clearly a hack :)  :rotfl:
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
#14
Quote from: {FH}kilrbkild on June 01, 2015, 04:11:06 PM
Trex chat log..

Scope   Message   Time
1724382   ALL   I cant chage eny gun Im not die   Sun, 05/31/15 (18:08:55)
1724380   ALL   I dont know what happen   Sun, 05/31/15 (18:08:44)

these words came after more than 20 kills and when others players started complain about the situation ... till there he has fun to knife every body and dont die before he did not take care for what I saw
:surfer:
Quote from: }AEK{Striker on June 01, 2015, 04:25:23 PM
Would like to relate a similar experience that happened to me on the FFA FH server, THE MAP CRASH

Don't have a clue how it happened ,but all of a sudden I became GODLIKE.

The way I stopped it, I punched out of the game and came back in.

That fixed it, never had a reoccurrence since then.

Quote from: {FH}Apoc on June 02, 2015, 06:10:09 AM
I'm just going to chime in here this has happened to me 2 times and both times it was on the pipeline map. After I reconnected it went back to normal.

thats how fair players act ... he was free to do it

I m sorry to say but I ban hackers and if I m wrong there is a forum where they claim their innocence and an admin team to correct error if needed

god mode is hack thats a fact ...

@ Trex : you can tell every body I m not fair I dont care, but if you were fair & clean you had to leave the game and come back "all clean" ... you did not do, you were knifing everybody. You have taken advantage of an abnormal situation without worrying about the other players, I hope it was fun.