Ranker appeal

Started by Baddy123, May 28, 2016, 06:26:04 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Baddy123

User
Posts: 1
Logged
Your in game name: L7 ' Ranker
Date & time of ban: 6:20am(around that time) 28/05/2016
Reason you were banned: WH
Your explanation of the appeal: I was playing and get banned i had my sound pretty high and i had a nice game and this guy banned me. didn't record since i usually don't record pubs. it was a tempban but i wish for it to be removed wanted some morning fun. This admin made a mistake I'm a legit player who haves much time in this game. I'm a nerd xD

No biggy just don't think what i did was any fishy just some wallbangs pre fire (prediction of enemy) ehh  nothing really amazing can't believe he banned me :c

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Hi Baddy,

Thanks for stopping by and appealing. I have gone ahead and unbanned (the temp ban).

Jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott