TS - the lines are open this weekend

Started by {FH}spankeem, October 18, 2016, 04:36:50 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
This weekend Don and I will be opening the TS chatlines kinda like a Kar-smashian hosting a pool party, but there wont be booze or hotties....... actually it wont be much like that at all.

Pear, Jock and Rob did us a solid by setting up the clan, its the members and guests alike that make FH a fun community for gaming.

So.....dont be a stranger, come in and mingle with us.......... the TS lines will be officially open on the weekend  :villagepeople:

If you dont know the acronym, TS = TeamSpeak.

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
I might add that it could be a lot of fun to jump into the SnD server using TS this weekend too!  I asked Pear to set up channels for teamplay so each team can be on their own channel.  Just another option to add to the fun this weekend!!  Great idea Spank and Dark! 
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
Quote from: |FH|Jock Ych on October 19, 2016, 12:49:25 AM
I might add that it could be a lot of fun to jump into the SnD server using TS this weekend too!  I asked Pear to set up channels for teamplay so each team can be on their own channel.  Just another option to add to the fun this weekend!!  Great idea Spank and Dark!
I will be poking my head in.
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
I figured it out and I am in. No one is here. Slackers.