One Players Appreciation

Started by {FH}Striker, December 12, 2016, 02:05:43 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Just a word of appreciation to the FH Members, Admin and Leaders for affording a great place to play and TUBE .
                                                                             A BIG
                                                        THANK YOU

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Hey Striker!

It is nice to be appreciated.  FH was born out of like-minded gamers that like to have fun, be welcoming to all, and admin in a respectful and patient manner.  FH is the sum of its members and valued regular guests, like yourself.   :grouphug:  I think we all are thankful for our gaming community.  Long live FH! 

Jock
:cheers:

"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
Quote from: |FH|Jock Ych on December 12, 2016, 08:16:35 PM
Hey Striker!

It is nice to be appreciated.  FH was born out of like-minded gamers that like to have fun, be welcoming to all, and admin in a respectful and patient manner.  FH is the sum of its members and valued regular guests, like yourself.   :grouphug:  I think we all are thankful for our gaming community.  Long live FH! 

Jock
:cheers:


LONG LIVE FH! And all those that make it great! :adrinking: :gaming
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



ModelEngine

Limited Access
*
Regular
Posts: 64
Should we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?
Location: Canada
Logged
Hey Striker,

Thanks for the compliments, man. It's really great to have you playing with us! See you in game  :mitsy

PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged
 Always nice to fight against you, Mr. Striker  :cheers:

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
Tubes are a part of the game.

I have never been a tube kind of person, and never tried it till recently. Tubes are very powerful, but also limiting at times too.