Invitation to chat away

Started by [NF]Obi-Wan, January 09, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

[NF]Obi-Wan

Limited Access
*
Regular
Posts: 107
Logged
This is a link to our discord server: https://discord.gg/88zhTZG

I would love to have you guys join in and chat and get to know our other members apart from myself. I hope to see you in there sometime!  :mitsy

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
FH, I do hope you will take up Obi's invitation. Great way to meet and :darkfriar the members of both clans for one another.

Lone Wolf

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 529
Logged
that is why we have a skype chat and a dischord  chat also

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
John,

Hey! You guys have discord too? I thought you were using TeamSpeak???? Gave us the info and we will chat with ya all, that is if Jock doesn't mind? No recruitment or anything like that, just chatting between two clans. I would love such a chance.