FH/BG Clean Slate for 2017

Started by |FH|Jock Ych, December 22, 2016, 04:39:04 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
To FH members and community,

I just had a very nice conversation with Ivor, the Leader at BG.  He shared with me a number of positive changes they have made to be more visitor friendly.  I play there now and then and I have seen the difference.  As I have mentioned before, both of our clans have many newer members that were not around for the bulk of the conflict we had in the past.  Also several members that were around during that time from both our clans, have since left.  Many of the BG members regularly play at FH and some of our members visit there as well.  It is nice to see.

In my conversation with Ivor, I asked him to consider unbanning the two members that were currently banned, given their change in rules/policies and our desire to continue to move forward from the past.  He was very agreeable to this suggestion and even immediately unbanned the two FH members.  We have come a long way in turning around what was a fairly ugly situation years ago.  I want to commend BG for the changes they have made and I hope our two clans can continue in the positive direction that has taken place over the last several months.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Jock
:jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Cryptocosis

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 727
Logged
#1
Good to hear it really burned me they banned me but glad to see they have at least changed let's hope it stays that way and will can all move forward. ROLL TIDE!

Liked by few, Hated by many, FEARED by all

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

[NF]Obi-Wan

Limited Access
*
Regular
Posts: 107
Logged
I'm trying to get in contact with any BG senior member, maybe this will work? If you see this BG, send me a PM, I can't use your forums as my account is deactivated.

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Ivor is registered here so could send him a PM.  I also know that Jane reads our forum regularly so she could pass on the word as well.  If you want to PM Ivor search for him under member search.
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

[NF]Obi-Wan

Limited Access
*
Regular
Posts: 107
Logged
I sent him a PM, he was last online last month, so if Jane or any BG member sees this let him know I sent him a PM

{FH}PlastiQ

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 156
Well... what could possibly go wrong?
Location: Speewah, QLD, Australia
Logged

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged

{FH}PlastiQ

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 156
Well... what could possibly go wrong?
Location: Speewah, QLD, Australia
Logged
PM used stand for "Private Message"
Perhaps not

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
I shared it with Godlike because Ivor wanted me to communicate it with him. It should not have been posted in the general public forum. My apologies that it happened. I removed the post.
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott