To close friends of Darkfriar

Started by [NF]Obi-Wan, April 30, 2017, 10:24:35 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

[NF]Obi-Wan

Limited Access
*
Regular
Posts: 107
Logged
His son in law has requested we find his close friends and at a scheduled time we will find a server and have a group pic. I was told by Jock that lonewolf, and striker, amongst others are in this list, anyone is welcome to join.

http://nfcommunity.com/showthread.php?tid=5620

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
this is a great idea obi..  we will have to sort out a time as ppl are all over the word , members everywhere :)  i will message striker and let him know also :)
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

Lone Wolf

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 529
Logged

[NF]Obi-Wan

Limited Access
*
Regular
Posts: 107
Logged
I sent you a request on skype but a better way for me  to contact you would be discord, think of a mix between skype, xfire, and ts3, small space, easy to use, and I'm always online there: https://discord.gg/RAeYzpC