Setting up game

Started by Deaf_Lady, May 07, 2017, 07:10:11 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaf_Lady

User
Posts: 6
Location: usa
Logged
just wanted to stop and say hi !! my name Brigitte from germany but i live in the usa .  . i m deaf.  player name Deaf_Lady.   I was playing that often your server.    i was wondering what happend ?  Setting up game.  i can not playing your server.  :angry:  Did i get hacked or did I get blocked ?  :hammerhead  i have no problems with other servers like this.   can you tell me what 1s wrong .  sorry little bad english .
thanks Brigitte

[NF]Obi-Wan

Limited Access
*
Regular
Posts: 107
Logged
I KNEW YOU WERE LITERALLY DEAF

Just keep resetting your network

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Hi Brigette,

I checked our records and you are not banned.  Hopefully resetting your network will take care of the issue, because I think the problem is on your end, not ours.

Let us know if the problem continues. Hope to see you back on our server soon#

Jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Deaf_Lady

User
Posts: 6
Location: usa
Logged
I''ve reset my network. I can connect to all other server's just not to this one. So I'm at a loss as to what the problem is. :angry:
other your ip servers TDM -HC and HC  working.

FH|SirFartsAlot

The Fartfather
Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 242
Silent but deadly...
Logged
I saw you trying to connect earlier.  Nothing on our end.  No ban notifications or anything. One thing that I did notice however, is that when you joined, the game said that you disconnected.  The fact that you weren't kicked is proof that you aren't banned. As for what the issue is, I have no clue.
Best of luck,
FH|SirFartsAlot
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley
___________________________________________________________

Deathdealer

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 139
WuuuuuuuuT !!!!!!
Location: The low down
Logged
Try updating PB manually. And also are you using Steam version or CD of COD4? You may have to uninstall Cod4 as a last resort then update to latest version. Good luck and hope to see you back on soon.

Deaf_Lady

User
Posts: 6
Location: usa
Logged

Thanks for your input. I have been doing some research and found a youtube video that dealt with the same problem. I followed the instruction and it finally worked. All hail to youtube  :95801977: :95801977: :95801977: :95801977: :95801977: :95801977: :   
  See there around.  :shooting:
PS  I use CD cod 4. 

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Hi Brigitte,

Welcome to the fourms - glad to see you're going to be back online :)

Deaf_Lady

User
Posts: 6
Location: usa
Logged
Thank you {FH}spankeem for the warm welcome . :) ..was fun and cool server  :wave: