Survived!

Started by Sabian, September 12, 2017, 02:24:47 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabian

*
Regular
Posts: 89
Boom.
Location: British Virgin Islands
Logged
 :chair:

I survived Irma (The Bitch).

I am back in the UK lost nearly everything but uninjured and well.

I have a load of pics and video so will post when I have sorted them out.

HUGE thanks to Jonathan (Nightcap) for a giftcard so I can buy clothes, I got out with 4 tshirts and 2 pairs of Jeans.

:grouphug:

Ill see you online soon,

Kris

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Hey Kris,

Glad to hear you are well, that is the main thing for sure!  Sorry to hear of your loss of stuff....  will insurance cover some of the loss?  Will you be eventually going back do you think?

How can we help?  Gift cards/address?

Jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Sabian

*
Regular
Posts: 89
Boom.
Location: British Virgin Islands
Logged
It is ok, I survived!

People lost a lot more than me over there!

I will probably not go back as there is no work for me as tourism to the islands will be on hold for a long while.

If anyone wants to donate something my personal email is kris.d.green@gmail.com

It will all  be useful as I am looking for a job and am currently buying clothes. \

Hope to see you in game soon.

Kris  :surfer:

PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged
Hey Mr. Negotiator! What happens ? What did i missed ?

Sabian

*
Regular
Posts: 89
Boom.
Location: British Virgin Islands
Logged
hey dood! i lived through hurricane irma got evacuated and now have no job, house or possessions!


PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged
Oh man! Sorry to hear that! IRMA The BITCH su..ks! Do u have a PayPal accounts ? Then i can send some help to u.

Sabian

*
Regular
Posts: 89
Boom.
Location: British Virgin Islands
Logged
Mr Fin, I just PM'd you! Thanks much.