FH modded servers

Started by |FH|mitsurugi, March 23, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Beer

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 12
Mmmm Beer!
Location: US
Logged
I really enjoy the new maps on the mod server, thanks for putting them up.
Beer the stuff of life, drink to live, live to drink! Here's to ya!

Kill-R

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 32
i can count to potato
Location: Pacific NorthWest
Logged
I played on these servers yesterday...and LOVED it.  Especially the Weird Al soundtrack.  Thank you!!!!!
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Eyes burn with stinging sweat...

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
#17
hello if you have some troubles to download maps throught the game, there are 3 map packs including all maps
https://mega.nz/#!BRkz1IoT!Wct8l4e7TyWbc47D3U4UKaa7wNsBSHxEj5cBJirKkqk
https://mega.nz/#!wR1hyCbJ!NC0RNagAe9Zl7IiTUlmlBywhCdCEO2aje5XH07pPQFA
https://mega.nz/#!4VsD1ZZZ!owr0h0lfHHgVYwJ93WljyvUpt349EDh0eHL4_YfeO4A

mod will be updated soon - added perks
- tactical insertion (in perk 1)
- sam turret (in perk 1), it replace C4
- recon (in perk 3)
- fixed third person anims for M4-SD

Bulldog

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 103
Location: USA
Logged
Thanks Mits, big help!!
Better to be Judged by Twelve Than to be Carried by Six

{FH}G.I.Jane

Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 295
Location: California
Logged
Great job Mits on the custom map server. I played a few classic maps and they were super smooth.. I didn't download the COD4x but I was still able to play everything. I'm not sure what I would be missing by not downloading COD4x but it was still a lot of fun..
IC XC NIKA

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
ty Jane

I updated map list

(2)4-6 players
===========
mp_shipment3
mp_dome
mp_mount
mp_fregata
mp_blue_wild_west
mp_haus
mp_uber
mp_modern_rust



4-8 players
=========
mp_oldschool
mp_toybox4
mp_vil_blops                                                                                                                                                                   
mp_oukhta
mp_swamp
mp_summit
mp_skidrow
mp_osg_drone_p
mp_me
mp_4t4scrap
mp_a3_day
mp_asylum
mp_infi_v16
mp_sc_hangar



(6)8-10 players
============
mp_waw_matmata
mp_fatal_morgana
mp_seatown
mp_fallen
mp_rasalem
mp_fav
mp_iclan
mp_pripyat
mp_novoutpost2



In mapsvote only
------------------------
mp_toujane
mp_incursion
mp_aerodrome
mp_inv
mp_rundown
mp_4hanoi
mp_atp
mp_ava_tumbleweed
mp_bacalao
mp_burgundy_bulls
mp_hangareturn


|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Quote from: GIVE SMG on April 16, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

  • Crossbow with iron sights/red dot (instead of always just a scope).
  • Lightweight perk as a tier 2 perk, not tier 3.
  • Some kind of bug with airstrikes (where the laptop comes out, but you can't select a target) needs to get looked at.
:highfive:

hello and thks for your remarks

- crossbow (sniper class) ; I dont have cossbow model with red dot sight !! + it is added in sniper class then scope seems the logic choise
An iron sight crossbow must be in assult rifle class I think (no place anymore there for another slot ... its is already full !! )
( I m also hiting weapon files limits then replace something is possible but add a new weapon is not )

- lightweight perk ; for some reasons lightweight and extreme conditioning perks must be in same tier then if 1 move the second one must move too.

- laptop isuue ; I noticed that and it wont be in next update anymore (airstrike is replaced by strafe run http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Strafe_Run ), then we dont need artillery selector anymore

Kill-R

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 32
i can count to potato
Location: Pacific NorthWest
Logged
Was playing with four other people on the modded server, and I got an error, now it says I'm banned?  Not really sure why.  Error maybe???
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Eyes burn with stinging sweat...

Kill-R

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 32
i can count to potato
Location: Pacific NorthWest
Logged
Nevermind - the server un-perma banned me!?!
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Eyes burn with stinging sweat...

GIVE SMG

User
Posts: 20
Logged
Quote from: |FH|mitsurugi on April 16, 2018, 07:31:38 PM
Quote from: GIVE SMG on April 16, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

  • Crossbow with iron sights/red dot (instead of always just a scope).
  • Lightweight perk as a tier 2 perk, not tier 3.
  • Some kind of bug with airstrikes (where the laptop comes out, but you can't select a target) needs to get looked at.
:highfive:

hello and thks for your remarks

- crossbow (sniper class) ; I dont have cossbow model with red dot sight !! + it is added in sniper class then scope seems the logic choise
An iron sight crossbow must be in assult rifle class I think (no place anymore there for another slot ... its is already full !! )
( I m also hiting weapon files limits then replace something is possible but add a new weapon is not )

- lightweight perk ; for some reasons lightweight and extreme conditioning perks must be in same tier then if 1 move the second one must move too.

- laptop isuue ; I noticed that and it wont be in next update anymore (airstrike is replaced by strafe run http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Strafe_Run ), then we dont need artillery selector anymore

I'm just used to the crossbow from pubg I guess.That just has a dot on it. It's too bad the scope can't just be an attachment and default is dot.

Lightweight is a tier 2 perk on MW2 (which is where it was taken from for this mod), so I just thought it would make sense. Ideally, I'd prefer engineer tier 1, lightweight tier 2, and dead silence tier 3 so I can rush and not worry about darned explosives :angry:

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
Yea I know lightweight is in tier2 in mw2 but I did not do an import of mw2 into cod4 like I did with bo2. If I good remember mw2 doesnt have extreme conditing perk. Here I had to dont allow a player to have lightweight + extreme conditing. If you have a look here http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Lightweight lightweight is in perk tier2 only in mw2, in other cod's (most of the time) its in perk tier1.

It is not good to compare cod4 with another cod (e.g. : c4, clays, betties ... are listed as lethal grenade OR as equipment in newers cods)
Depending of wich cod you play same perks are not always in same place.

Just to let you know cod4 is not so easy to mod because of all limits of the game.

Some will ask more clays, others will ask more than 2 grenade for the grenade launcher, others dont like engineer or recon perk ... I cant make every ones happy :) ... oh I forgot about that, many dont like anti camping script lol

I hear all remarks but I have to do with cod4 limitS and I will update mod till we get the best I can do.

Kill-R

Retired Member
*
User
Posts: 32
i can count to potato
Location: Pacific NorthWest
Logged
Any way to please get the mp_i2 map?  I just played it on "another server" - and it was FANTASTIC!  Thanks...
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Eyes burn with stinging sweat...

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
I will add it but thats a huge map, with many levels roofs, catwalk, ...

Thats a map for at least 10 players !!!

PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged
Keep going on Mits! You doing great job. U made many people happy already  :95801977:

GIVE SMG

User
Posts: 20
Logged
What are the odds you let me submit a map I make? :)

It's been a while since I've made any maps, but it's always fun. Kinda reminds me of building Lego's haha