My new new home office

Started by Demigod, May 26, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged

PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged
Wow ! Looks awesome mate! Only M14 missing from your wall... :salute:

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Damn Demi...That is unreal...VERY NICE Bud.... :villagepeople:.

One other thing, Get that M-14.... Perky is a M-14 FREAK,,,hahahahah :adrinking:

GIVE SMG

User
Posts: 20
Logged
Love the desks, got a link for where you purchased them?

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
Quote from: GIVE SMG on June 03, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
Love the desks, got a link for where you purchased them?

These were actually from the office of a company I worked for in Phoenix. We were expanding quickly and opened up a new office, and bought about $40k of office furniture. A few years later we decided to down size and closed down the office, and had to get rid of it all. They told me to take whatever I wanted so.... I did. It's professional grade furniture and it's held up well. You can't see it in the picture but there is another matching credenza on the other side.

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
 Wow !! ....Very nice, I am impressed  Demi... :highfive: