Blackout

Started by {FH}G.I.Jane, January 17, 2019, 01:34:26 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}G.I.Jane

Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 295
Location: California
Logged
Hi FH, I just wanted to drop by with a quick hello to everyone.. I haven't been playing any COD4 for several months now. I kind of got burnt out on it and needed to take a break from it.  During that time I have become hooked on Blackout from Blackops4.. I'm still not that great at it but I love the open world aspect of it..  I just wanted to let you know it is going to be free to play from Jan 17th - Jan 24th. Check it out if you can..

Hope you are all well and enjoying the new year!!

G.I.Jane
IC XC NIKA

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
Hey Jane,

Long time no see. I have BlackOps4 installed on my pc. Add me on blizzard if you wanna play blackout sometime.
ID: FHBenAC#2285

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Shit Jane - I wondered where you had been.  Sucks that you have been sucked up by another game - come back.  At least its not fortnite :p