HI everyone

Started by }AEK{starbuck, January 20, 2019, 12:13:17 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

}AEK{starbuck

User
Posts: 25
Location: Australia
Logged
Hi everyone  just drop by to say gday  i enjoy  playing on FHA ffa striker and i been friends for a long time starting to know grimes and Sims well we say hi lol
  i see you guys on the battlefield  i hope to get know more of you guys
   cheers Starbuck :cheers:

|FH|Rusty

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 722
Logged
Thanks for dropping in Starbuck!

We enjoy having you on the server mate.  Any friend of Striker's is a friend of ours as well.  :gaming
"I see dead people"

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Hiya Starbuck!

Nice of you to connect up on the forum. 

Cheers!   :rock :rock

Jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#3
                                                                    HEEEY BUCK !!  What a surprise .

                                                 I am sure you will find your time here as rewarding as I have found it to be

                                                                                          :villagepeople:

}AEK{starbuck

User
Posts: 25
Location: Australia
Logged