Permanently Banned

Started by Jben, March 08, 2019, 07:12:16 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Jben

Limited Access
*
User
Posts: 6
Location: United States
Logged
Your in game name: Johhhhhn
Date & time of ban: Friday, 03/8/2019
Reason you were banned: "Professional cheater"
Your explanation of the appeal: Simply put, I don't cheat. Would like to see the demo. If people think I cheat I'm willing to stream while playing (can even include a mouse cam), as I have done in the past. Also I can use a phone to record my screen while playing. Will have to find some way to make a tripod though, streaming would be much easier. Thank you.

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged

Jben

Limited Access
*
User
Posts: 6
Location: United States
Logged
The bans you have listed are true, and are me. But as you can see the newest one is from 2016. That's over 3 years ago. And mind you its a cvar scan. Not a ban for a wallhack etc. But that's besides the point. I have never cheated on your server, and have been a frequent player for years. All the bans you have presented have already been touched upon in the past, yet I received no ban. Shouldn't you ban people on whether or not they are cheating, not based on past immature actions from over 3 years ago?

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
your first seen on FH servers => Mon, 12/31/12 (23:04:11)