About me

Started by Proximity77, May 08, 2019, 08:53:10 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Proximity77

Validating
User
Posts: 31
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Logged
Hey guys! Its proximity77 here, some may recognize that name some wont. I've been lurking in the shadows for a while now and I figured its time to show my face more. I'm 21, looking for a good group of players. I'm a boilermaker in toronto, ontario. Ive also went by a few other names and honestly I forget most them. Hope to see you in game!

{FH}PlastiQ

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 156
Well... what could possibly go wrong?
Location: Speewah, QLD, Australia
Logged
Hi mate, welcome to the forum.
Cheers for saying hello, definitely a great group of players on our servers.
Hope to see you in game  :shooting:

FoxyLady

VIP Guests
*
Regular
Posts: 105
Location: Canada
Logged
Welcome to the forums!

Proximity77

Validating
User
Posts: 31
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Logged
Thank you and thank you.