Newbie on the block

Started by {FH}Harlequin, March 29, 2020, 01:48:36 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Harlequin

*
Regular
Posts: 64
Location: Colorado, US
Logged
Hey guys! I've been playing on your servers for a bit and have thoroughly enjoyed the company so I figured I'd come say hi! It's nice to find a group that always gives me a run for my money! Hope to see you guys out there more in the future!

-Harlequin
Who's Laughing Now?

{FH}PlastiQ

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 156
Well... what could possibly go wrong?
Location: Speewah, QLD, Australia
Logged
Hi Harlequin!
Thank you for stopping by  :wave:

Lone Wolf

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 529
Logged
hi Harlequin   will see you in game   :shooting: :starwars:

{FH}G.I.Jane

Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 295
Location: California
Logged
Hi Harlequin. Nice to meet you.. Love your books!! :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:
IC XC NIKA

{FH}rAeRaE

*
Regular
Posts: 140
Life is short- so LIVE
Location: Texas
Logged
Hello harlequin! Looking forward to seeing you in game  :wave:
Your character is defined by what you do when you think no one is looking

{FH}Mythbhavd

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 212
Logged
Nice to have ya aboard, Harlequin!