Ban Appeal

Started by MrKoalaBeer, May 18, 2022, 10:15:49 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKoalaBeer

Validating
User
Posts: 3
Logged
Your in game name: killtrace
Date & time of ban: no idea
Reason you were banned: was banned for wallhacks?
Your explanation of the appeal: I was banned for wallhacks Idk few years ago? would like to play again with my friends since this is the only good ffa server

|FH|Rusty

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 722
Logged
Hi Killtrace

Long time no hear...in fact it was 2015 when you were banned.

Sorry, but your wallhacks were confirmed and you were an FH admin at the time.  We won't unban.
"I see dead people"

MrKoalaBeer

Validating
User
Posts: 3
Logged
Can I get proof of those wh?

|FH|Rusty

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 722
Logged
Quote from: MrKoalaBeer on May 19, 2022, 02:00:39 PM
Can I get proof of those wh?

Sorry but no.  There are 2 x demo files in the Leader's section of this forum.  Both are quite conclusive.
"I see dead people"

MrKoalaBeer

Validating
User
Posts: 3
Logged
so then there is no proof and I got banned for nothing alright

|FH|Rusty

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 722
Logged
Like I said...there are 2 x files stored on this forum - I have watched them both again recently and both show clear wallhacks.  It was actually me who took the demos in 2015.

It is not our policy to provide the demo. 

"I see dead people"