Feedback on new hopping rule!

Started by |iog|Anx, April 25, 2013, 10:20:17 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|iog|Anx

User
Posts: 1
Logged
I enjoy the new rule and hope you guys keep it! I like to knife against gun slingers and being able to jump to try and dodge is alot of fun. I vote for hopping/jumping allowed!  :starwars:

BooYah!!!

User
Posts: 7
Logged
I'm the opposite, hopping ruins the game experience for me completely.  I don't mind when someone hops once in a while, but when hopping is allowed people hop non-stop, around every corner,  personally I seek out servers that don't allow hopping, cause it bothers me that much.  I vote for No hopping.

Thanks.

BooYah!!!

MrKelvin

User
Posts: 16
Logged
Heyooo! I like the new rule that allows people to hop. As you guys know, it took me a looong time to get used to not hopping.. Now that I'm allowed to again, I feel like I'm in CoD heaven :3

Thumbs up from MrKelvin!

Just Dandy

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 150
FiretrUCK
  1. lmmx2@live.com
Location: sc
Logged
hopping :rock
over shooting is not a crime
justdandy2@ xfire

355th_Ronnie

User
Posts: 10
Logged
I agree with BooYah. I hate it when peeps hop they do it non stop and it ruins the game. I hope this is just temporary. Here is idea send all the hoppers to server 2....Hehe

steve_c

User
Posts: 3
Logged
I used to do it all the time,
now all the hopping is getting on my tits. some of it is worse that others. Pro's know how to use it amazingly well, unbalances it a bit for those less experienced perhaps?

[AST] Bumpkin

User
Posts: 1
Logged
I don't like hopping and found it a pleasant surprise when I discovered your server and it was a NO HOPPING server!! Please reinstate the no hopping rule as there are already more than enough hopping servers to choose from. Thanks!!

[AST] Bumpkin

RedBlues

Guest
Logged
#7
Against. Three weaknesses in COD4, later corrected by Activision to BlackOps series, are 1/ unnatural hopping hight giving to bunny hopper an unfair and unrealistic advantage 2/ quick scoping and 3/ the number of spawn points per map. Hopping rule is not easy to enforce but a necessity to support a good game experience overall.

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
Hopping / No Hopping dont rly bother me i still put a bullet in yo! ass

" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

355th_Ronnie

User
Posts: 10
Logged
PLEASE reinstate the No hopping rule!

Gunny

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 171
Logged
Bring back the NO HOPPING rule, it ruins the game. The amount of hopping we used to allow is fine. Anything more is unrealistic and ruins the game for me. :pear :split

ZoZo666

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 125
Location: Canada
Logged

Danny Boy

*
Regular
Posts: 81
Austria !!!!!!
Location: Linz Austria
Logged
00ga you have definitly right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

355th_Ronnie

User
Posts: 10
Logged
was in another tdm clan server tonight that allowed hopping. sad to see so many of its members hopping around like rabbits, I ended up leaving after 5 mins and will not return to there server. your no hopping rule is one that truly set your clan apart from other servers out there. please reinstate this rule.

CP31

Guest
Logged
Hate players who hop.  Just a game but it is some what realistic and we infanteers do not hop!