Just Because IDK

Started by Proteus, October 02, 2013, 03:00:32 AM

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Proteus

User
Posts: 15
Logged
It's not done, but I just thought I'd show some of you what I did this afternoon in my boredom. The song is Amadeus by TroyBoi. And if you are wondering how I got up there... It's an elevator ;)

sick ele 5 man PREVIEW1

Just Dandy

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 150
FiretrUCK
  1. lmmx2@live.com
Location: sc
Logged
i think thats bad ac's man  lol   :95801977:
over shooting is not a crime
justdandy2@ xfire

{FH}Pear

Clan Leader
*******
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,121
Logged
Well, you coulllllllldd have used the heli bounce to get there too... :P
Just have to expose yourself to every direction lol

But when you spawn as attack, that garage elevator can be hard to pass up  :drinking:












Too bad I fail at elevators!  :Kicking:
PBBans.com"

Proteus

User
Posts: 15
Logged
Bad ac's? Idk what that means haha. And yeah, that garage ele... I do it every time haha