Map Rotation

Started by CP31, December 22, 2013, 11:03:08 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

CP31

Guest
Logged
Goooooooooood Moooooooooornin FH!

Just an opinion.

COD4 like all games has some good and bad maps.

Putting together a rotation that's popular is important to keep your servers active.  You all know the popular maps.  Crash, Winter Crash, Cross, Overgrown, Strike and Broadcast.    They should always be in the rotation, then there are the maps to please certain players like vacant (cqb, run and gun), creek (sniper) downpour (I have no idea who enjoys that map), and ambush(love it personally, good for sniping, camping, and run and gun).

Never ever put two unpopular maps in the same rotation close to together. District and Downpour are server killers. 

This morning overgrown was full, then downpour came on and it emptied.

I went in by myself because I knew if I got in the game and then spectated it would change.  The server switched to crossfire and the server filled up again.  Then it went to district and well here I am.   

It's just a thought, I don't care much because I play in camp overgrown, 24/7broadcast, 8th (not much) and UBI, and others.

Game on!

Merry Christmas and Carry ON! :95801977:

mitsurugi

Guest
Logged
hello,

I changed maprotation yesterday ;
mp_crosfire  mp_backlot  mp_farm  mp_broadcast  mp_strike  mp_farm  mp_crash_snow  mp_overgrown  mp_citystreets  mp_crossfire  mp_backlot  mp_creek  mp_broadcast  mp_strike  mp_carentan  mp_crash_snow  mp_overgrown  mp_vacant

Paradoxic

Se?or No-Pants
Retired Leader
***
Regular
Posts: 84
Total FuckHead
Logged
CP are you such a terrible player that you haven't been banned yet at the 8th?? That is just weird! :95801977:
?Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.?
? Albert Einstein

Caesar

Guest
Logged

CP31

Guest
Logged
Something happened to all the servers a few months ago that unbanned me from all the servers I was banned at.  Most likely if you were banned there you can get in now.

I don't play there much, if at all and I wish I never used them as an example lol.

Thanks for changing it up MIttttttttts! 


Quote from: {FH}Catch 22 on December 23, 2013, 03:10:04 AM
CP are you such a terrible player that you haven't been banned yet at the 8th?? That is just weird! :95801977:

mitsurugi

Guest
Logged
I added one more map => mp_convoy (ambush)