w0Rm's Graphics.

Started by w0Rm, February 18, 2014, 12:58:15 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

w0Rm

User
Posts: 6
Location: USA
Logged
Hey guys, I are w0Rm. I are Graphics Guy. If you want me to make you a Signature for the Forums, reply here. I only need:

Game Name:
Picture Size:
Colors Wanted:

Thankya,
w0Rm.

w0Rm

User
Posts: 6
Location: USA
Logged

hypnoto4d

*
Regular
Posts: 132
BottomFrog
Location: california
Logged
Quote from: {fh}w0Rm on February 18, 2014, 12:58:15 PM
Hey guys, I are w0Rm. I are Graphics Guy. If you want me to make you a Signature for the Forums, reply here.
Game Name:[FH]hypnoto4d
Picture Size: uhhh 1280 X 1024
Colors Wanted:red black white
can u put a -1 in it?

and can u send it to me on my skype?

hypnoto4d

*
Regular
Posts: 132
BottomFrog
Location: california
Logged
worm i was gonna send u a pm about some thing but it wouldnt let me so uhh heres youtube background sizes if u are gonna make those to

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/youtube/pxtu3nuoBX0

Juiceh

Alias: Juiceh
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 212
Location: Victoria, Australia
Logged
Clearly, my signature is still the best.