good songs in movies

Started by hypnoto4d, February 28, 2014, 01:21:59 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

hypnoto4d

*
Regular
Posts: 132
BottomFrog
Location: california
Logged
what good songs in movies do u know  and love put the song and da movie  :Yes:

ZoZo666

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 125
Location: Canada
Logged

Lucas

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 56
Logged
I don't know exactly what you mean by movie song, soundtrack or score? Soundtrack being auxillary artists' songs being put into the movie and score being music (typically symphonic) made for the movie. Either way, I have a few options.

My favorite movie soundtrack is probably 500 Days of Summer. Just a solid group of a some great alternative and indie music. Good film too if you haven't seen it.



My favorite movie score BY FAR is the score for the recent film Her by Spike Jonze. It's one of the most incredible pieces of music I have ever heard. Perfect for homework or rainy days. If you have 40 minutes, I highly recommend you listen to it through, it can bring in emotions you didn't even know you had. Again, the movie is unbelievably good too if you haven't seen it.