Server questions.

Started by Cryptocosis, March 03, 2014, 06:26:25 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptocosis

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 727
Logged
Hello FH,

First and foremost, I wanted to take the time to say hello and thank you for the awesome job on the FFA server.  I play there a lot and for the most part its well ran.  Although I'm hated on by some, I enjoy the server. I'm going to put in an app to join, but first I need a mic.

I have a few questions about the server; I'm not PC savvy, so bear with me. I did some research and found the PBBans site and PB site.  I tried the following PB  commands on your server /PB_Plist and it came back with nothing. I also did it on a different server and got different results. 

Top SS is your server notice when Plist is in nothing happens?  Tman kills me four up I put in list, but got nothing back?





I've posted the result, did I so something wrong? I was wondering if the  FFA server is streaming?

Thank you

Crypto

Liked by few, Hated by many, FEARED by all

Rob101

Retired Leader
***
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,274
Location: nyc
Logged
Our FFA server is not streaming/running PB. Our tdm and promod servers are both running punkbuster and streaming. That's probably why you are running into trouble there.






Welcome to our forums and we look forward to your application!  :rockinbanana: :rockinbanana: :rockinbanana:
PBBans.com"




"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-----Douglas MacArthur

Cryptocosis

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 727
Logged
@Rob,

Thank you for the reply, may I ask will it be streaming? I hate hackers, and seems we have some on it just need to catch them.  :banned: I don't name drop, until proof is provided. I understand member(s) need Skype? Feel free to add me on xfire wdaoptimusprime

Thank you
Crypto

Liked by few, Hated by many, FEARED by all

Juiceh

Alias: Juiceh
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 212
Location: Victoria, Australia
Logged
Hey Crypto, just wanted to say that I personally love having you in the server and you're a very nice guest. :)  :surfer:

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
Crypto you put 1 more sneaky bullte in me and illlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll............
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

Cryptocosis

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 727
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Apoc on March 10, 2014, 07:57:01 AM
Crypto you put 1 more sneaky bullte in me and illlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll............

O yea it's coming dam, sneaky tore me up yesterday!

Liked by few, Hated by many, FEARED by all

Cryptocosis

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 727
Logged
Quote from: {FH}Juiceh on March 07, 2014, 05:29:58 AM
Hey Crypto, just wanted to say that I personally love having you in the server and you're a very nice guest. :)  :surfer:

Hey Juiceh,

Thank you man, it was so cool that I had to join the clan!  :starwars:

Liked by few, Hated by many, FEARED by all