SCRIM against the AEK

Started by {FH}Striker, April 12, 2014, 05:05:11 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
Hey guys I posted in your scrim practice section about a upcoming scrim against you guys .
Don't think I was in the right spot for my post.
Who ever is in charge of setting up scrims for the FH please read and advise,


        I'LL  BE BACK or you can read my post as to how you can get in touch with me. THANK YOU

Just Dandy

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 150
FiretrUCK
  1. lmmx2@live.com
Location: sc
Logged
i got it and tryed to skype u  if i got the wrong person the just hit me up at just.dandy2 
we will try and get something set up soon i hope 
thanks
over shooting is not a crime
justdandy2@ xfire

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#2
WHATS  your thoughts on.......MAY 17th on Sat 12:00pm PST,that would be 3:00pm EST   On FORGOTTEN HEROES SERVER.


                                                                                TENTATIVELY