Not active players

Started by {FH}PlatoonLeader, June 24, 2014, 08:36:06 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}PlatoonLeader

Full Admin
****
Regular
Posts: 120
Logged
Hi all, server is sometimes full because players are online but not playing.  Like now out of 26 , nine are spectating.  Who are these players always spectating but playing?  Can't join and pwn,  lol   :gaming

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Hey Platoon,
I'll make some room for you.  Check again in a second.

Jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Rob101

Retired Leader
***
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,274
Location: nyc
Logged
Those spectators aren't taking up any guests slots , they are all in private pass worded slots :)
PBBans.com"




"Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul."

-----Douglas MacArthur