comments about your server

Started by edgeware, October 07, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

edgeware

User
Posts: 1
Location: d'iberville,mississippi usa
Logged
I play on your server as [s*8].edgeware.   I want to commend you on your well maintain friendly fun environment.   I always love playing here and the admins and members of your clan are very friendly.

I started coming here back in july of 2018. when I am not playing with my clan I am here.  the admins have done a great job of keeping the atmosphere of the server fun to be on.  I have no complaints I have nothing but compliments.   I normally play anywhere between 12 am to about 8 am central time.  I have occasionally come before then.  and sometimes during the day.  always great people to play with.  keep up the great job you are doing. kudos to all of the forgotten heroes admins and members for making your server what it is.
dt's- Delirium tremens: A central nervous system symptom of call of duty withdrawal that is seen in chronic call of duty players. Symptoms include uncontrollable trembling, hallucinations, severe anxiety, sweating, and sudden feelings of terror.

PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Thanks Edge - if there is anything we can do let us know.  You might want to take a look at the other servers that we have as well.  FFA is by far the most popular though

Lone Wolf

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 529
Logged
Thankyou Edge  nice to hear a compliment once in awhile.   :cheers:

Nightcap

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 604
Location: Argentina
Logged
Allways a pleasure to play with you Edge and thanks for the kind comments!

Capster
If you run into trouble. Keep on walking

Bulldog

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 103
Location: USA
Logged
 :highfive: Cheers edge  :cheers: :cheers:
Better to be Judged by Twelve Than to be Carried by Six

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
Good to hear. Behind the scenes we all get along very well with zero issues. It's really nice.