G'day

Started by {FH}PlastiQ, January 27, 2019, 07:40:06 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}PlastiQ

**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 156
Well... what could possibly go wrong?
Location: Speewah, QLD, Australia
Logged
Hi FH,

Just a quick note to say cheers for all the fun games on FFA
You blokes run great servers, the admins and regulars always welcoming and friendly.
Since leaving [BG], it's the only place I bother playing.
I was pretty excited over the last couple of days to "100" a few maps, not bad for an old bloke with a 250 ping.
Anyway lads, keep up the great work.  I hope 2019 is a great year for all of you :beer1111111:

Nightcap

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 604
Location: Argentina
Logged
Hey Plastiq thanks for droping by, always nice to reseve a pat on the back. Thanks!
Cya online

Cappy
If you run into trouble. Keep on walking