Local Wildlife pictures

Started by |FH|Live, August 25, 2015, 05:29:57 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged
Here's some local wildlife pictures I've been lucky enough to get on my game camera.  I've been doing scouting since spring in the mountains during my weekends and evenings when I'm not playing on here :)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_TqXiKp-yuEfl9MZ0t2S0QxdHJxQTlDa05oSjJlRWRUNkN0RzhpV1R0ZG1YemUyZVB1SDQ

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
Wow awesome
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Wow, those are great photos.  What time period were those all taken?  Over the course of how many days?  Thanks for sharing the link!
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged
Early August.  They're time stamped on the photos from August 10th through the 16th

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
 :doh:
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
Awesome LW. Where do you live? Hopefully you get a shot of yeti on the game cam ;)
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged
Covington, Virginia Mike.  I'm about 15 miles or so from the West Virginia/Virginia state line.