(CraZy) Banned by chet manley For wall hack

Started by CraZy, November 14, 2015, 02:31:33 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

CraZy

User
Posts: 5
Logged
Not sure why I got pb with no proof and didn't even get a warning or anything saying I was about to be pb not even a tb I've played with Godlike and Synergy and plenty of other admins. I would really like to see the demo of me

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
Thanks for your appeal.

The record shows you were banned on November 14th by Chet Manley.

Please be patient as we await his response.  He or another leader will post again over the weekend with our findings.

Thanks,
Jock

"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
CraZy,

Because there is no demo posted and several of our members have spoken up for you, I have decided to unban you.

Thank you for your patience.

Jock
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

CraZy

User
Posts: 5
Logged
Thank you and for everyone who spoke up about me

Godlike

My balls do not blend
Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 287
Man of 1,000,000 names
Location: Arizona
Logged
Quote from: CraZy on November 15, 2015, 03:16:32 AM
Thank you and for everyone who spoke up about me
Have fun and keep doing what you are doing.
"Different strokes for different folks. FH welcomes all."

CraZy

User
Posts: 5
Logged
I'm not to sure if it's the server or me or it just hasn't updated yet but it still says I'm perm banned -November 15 11:38 AM central US

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
I'll check into it...
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

chet manley

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 147
You say that to all the sailors...
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Logged
chet manley banned this player due to his tracking other players through walls. Here is the demo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlzdhqctln4lif1/Crazy%20WH.dm_1?dl=0

kilrbkild

VIP Guests
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 621
Kill-Or-Be-Killed
Location: Washington State
Logged
Thanks for the demo, Chet. I don't really see anything too much there in the demo. I would have liked to see a bit more personally. But, let's have others take a look and see if we can't reach a consensus one way or another.  :gaming
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

SynergY

*
Regular
Posts: 66
Location: Canada
Logged
Demo could have been longer, besides that, I don't see anything that is suspicious imo.

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
I didn't see anything on the demo that looked like a wallhack.  He spammed the two story building all over and got no hit markers. A wallhacker would know right where the player was located and there would at least be hitmarkers, if not a kill.

"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott