where are the avatars of non-members

Started by R[NF]DarkFriar, March 10, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
Looking thru the forums, I notice that non-members avatars are missing while clan members avatars are not. What is the reasoning for this?

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
Hiya Dark, nice to see you around. It's just a privilege members have, that non members don't. How are you and the family doing..

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
Hey Ben, everyone is doing fine. I like comeback and see you and all of my friends that I made here.

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
Absolutely.. Get your ass on the servers sometime soon!  :gaming

|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
to have an avatar is a privilege !  omg
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Avatars are a clan member only thing - not sure why.  Don probably had one when he was with FH but I cant understand why Roy said he had one but doesn't now. 

Now now Apoc - I don't think it was meant in the way you've taken it :p

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#7
Avatar Signatures  are just that, it is a players handle...Nothing about avatars signature should be considered a Privilege.
I was invited to the FH forum in 2014,  by the leader at that time, FH Rob as a VIP guest ... posted almost  200 times, with my avatar signature, played on your sever over 5000 times.....That is way more than most of your membership... It was removed with No explanation.
I have no interest in turning this into a pissing contest..... I have had that same avatar signature for 14 years... And now i read by a member who has been in the FH clan for a year... it's a privilege...

                                                                   

|FH|Ben

Senior Admin
*****
Big Time Pro
Posts: 413
Location: England
Logged
#8
I apologise deeply from the bottom of my heart for calling avatars a privilege. I hope you can accept my apology and we can move on from this  :cheers:

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged

R[NF]DarkFriar

Retired Member
*
Big Time Pro
Posts: 410
The Best Day was Yesterday
Location: West Collingswood Hts, New Jersey USA
Logged
Spanks, giving Roy's avatar back was a classy move. I always knew you were one of the best around .

Apoc

Retired Member
*
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,225
Location: Alantas
Logged
Quote from: |FH|Ben.AC on March 14, 2017, 09:32:47 AM
I apologise deeply from the bottom of my heart for calling avatars a privilege. I hope you can accept my apology and we can move on from this  :cheers:

hehehe all good :P  :gaming :cheers:
" He thinks that he can challenge me, he can't"

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#12
Thank you all for the support ....Ben , No problem...It's water under the bridge.
I have always thought,
The mark of a wise man , will be the first to step forward to apologize, weather it was needed or not.