Spawn Time

Started by {FH}PlatoonLeader, June 11, 2018, 06:09:07 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}PlatoonLeader

Full Admin
****
Regular
Posts: 120
Logged
Hi All.  Little idea..

Is it possible to disable the nade launcher during the 5 seconds spawn time  ?  We can't shoot them, but the can noob tube us during that time.

Yes, no, maybe?  :)

{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
Whilst I'm not bothered so much about deaths in this way, I do wonder if there is a setting for tubes and claymores that at the point of death of the user/placer their device is rendered obsolete.  I know with claymores that not long after death the claymore will cease to exist but for a short period of time after death they disappear but when you kill them walk around the corner and get pinged it can be quite frustrating.

:95801977:

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#2
Platoon Leader...Are you saying the 5 second spawn protection doesn't work against being tubed...?Interesting.
Observation.
I have been killed several times,  with in 1 or 2 seconds after spawning by  a spawning player in my same spawn.
This only happens when the server has a lot of players .

                                                                                :MJ:.<<<<<<<Who is that guy ??    :gaming

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
No, that is not what he is saying.

He is saying the person in spawn, under protection, can't be shot but while still protected can tube others from the spawn point.  Frustrating.
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Nightcap

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 604
Location: Argentina
Logged
As far as I understand if spawn under protection attempts to aim/nade/tube(?)/shoot, he will loose the protection.

Now what is happening is that the spawn has a short but clear advantage since he can decide when to loose the protection and make the Kill.

Somewhat annoying for the fair "moving" players but it does help with the spawn campers and trollers.

best of the best

Capster
If you run into trouble. Keep on walking

{FH}PlatoonLeader

Full Admin
****
Regular
Posts: 120
Logged
Quote from: |FH|Jock Ych on June 12, 2018, 04:13:46 AM
No, that is not what he is saying.

He is saying the person in spawn, under protection, can't be shot but while still protected can tube others from the spawn point.  Frustrating.

Yes, very frustration  :banstamp:

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#6
Thanks for the clarification Jock.
Yes, that would be frustrating... luckily, I haven't had it happen to me .

I would be very surprised if there was a setting in COD game configurations to correct the issue , plus
I  think it would be extremely hard and could become argumentative for admin. to regulate in the game .
Might have to live with it, if you want to keep the 5 second spawn protection.     :cry:

PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged
Guys..when getting mad about those spawn kills..take a breath and join with me in our custom  :cheers: