Happy New Year

Started by |FH|mitsurugi, December 30, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

|FH|mitsurugi

Clan Leader
*******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 582
King of Kings
Location: u dont need to know
Logged
I know I m bit in advance but I would like wish a happy new year, and all the best for 2019.

Nightcap

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 604
Location: Argentina
Logged
Thanks Mits. Got this strange premonition that 2019 gonna be a great year. Be prepared!!
If you run into trouble. Keep on walking

{FH}Blah

Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 239
Logged
Happy New Year to everyone!
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
__________________________________________________________

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged

                Happy New year to all of you

FH|SirFartsAlot

The Fartfather
Executive
******
Experienced Regular
Posts: 242
Silent but deadly...
Logged
Happy New Year everybody!  :95801977:
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley
___________________________________________________________