Need some Help

Started by Bulldog, September 18, 2019, 07:09:30 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 103
Location: USA
Logged
Seems my file(s) were corrupt. Had to reinstall game from scratch. Cant get FH in server list. Added to favorites but nothing is there. Re add to favorites and it says server already a favorite, but again the favorites list is empty. Any suggestions?
Better to be Judged by Twelve Than to be Carried by Six

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
Connect via I.p address in console type  /connect 64.94.101.157:28960 hit enter and your away
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe



{FH}spankeem

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,081
Logged
And failing that - have you applied the patch?

{FH}rAeRaE

*
Regular
Posts: 140
Life is short- so LIVE
Location: Texas
Logged
I was wondering where you were! I had to install some kind of patch...i dont remember now how i did it
Your character is defined by what you do when you think no one is looking

Bulldog

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 103
Location: USA
Logged
Patched up and back in business. Thanks!
Better to be Judged by Twelve Than to be Carried by Six

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged



                     You gotta love that support.... :grouphug:....