Incorrectly Banned for Wallhacking

Started by notahacker, February 15, 2022, 07:28:11 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

notahacker

Validating
User
Posts: 2
Logged
Your in game name: NotAHacker
Date & time of ban: 2/15/22 @ ~ 4:15 PM PST
Reason you were banned: Wallhacking
Your explanation of the appeal:

I just installed COD4 for the first time in years so I joined your FFA server with a level 1 account. After a few games I was placing in the top 5 on the server. I wasn't hacking, so I'm not sure why I was banned. I know all the spawns from years playing the game and have headphones, so any pre-aiming was probably just from knowing the spawns and expecting people to be there.

I had JUST switched to spectator mode because I thought someone else was hacking, and then I got banned... Very sad because you seem to have the only populated server for me < 100 ms ping.

|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged
I was the one who had banned you.  There were some very questionable kills throughout the map prior when you had the skorpion and some suspicious centering in my opinion to some players on crossfire in my opinion.  I took demos of both and they're under review with the rest of the admin team.  If decided that you're play is clean, you'll be promptly unbanned after review.  Thank you for taking the time to come to forum for appeal.

|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged
#2
After our team reviewed the demos of your play in question, it appears that I have made a mistake with your ban.  My sincere apologies.  I believe you should be good to go on connecting to servers.  If any connectivity issues arise, just shoot me a pm on here and I'll take care of it asap.  Again, my apologies mate

notahacker

Validating
User
Posts: 2
Logged
Hi there, it looks like I'm still banned from the server, and it won't let me PM you so I'm just uploading this screenshot here.

{FH}zMan

Executive
******
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 579
Imagination is more important than knowledge
Logged
I have tried removing your ban in the server could you try to enter the server again and report back if the ban is still standing.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe