In Memoriam: Dark Friar (Don)

Started by |FH|Jock Ych, April 29, 2017, 12:13:47 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

{FH}Striker

Senior Admin
*****
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 545
Logged
#15
Funeral OBITUARY information for Don Wacker (Dark Friar)    times and location,

  Hi Roy
Here is Don's information
Viewing Wed 7 to 9 PM and Thurs. 8 to 9 am at Healey Funeral Home, 9 White Horse Pike, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035.

Service Thursday morning 9:30 am at St Rose of Lima Church, 300 Kings Highway, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

PerkyFIN

Winter War!
**
Experienced Regular
Posts: 246
At Ease !
Location: Finland
Logged
I knew him very short time but hes was very kind for me and others. Very sad losing people like him. RIP sir.

hypnoto4d

*
Regular
Posts: 132
BottomFrog
Location: california
Logged
Ill miss you buddy. we will always remember you and we will always love you. you were always the happiest person that i saw on the server.  see you in the future buddy. <3 at least you can have all of the free beers you want  :beer1111111: :adrinking:

Recoil

User
Posts: 14
Location: Graiguenamanagh/Kilkenny/Ireland
Logged
Would like to pass on my sympathy to all his family and friends also, didn't know him but im sure i missed out there. Sad to see any of our gaming buddies die so early. To all his family i would like to say, sorry for your loss, from all in Ireland.
Pierce Bolger

|FH|Jock Ych

*****
Expert Supreme!!
Posts: 1,302
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Logged
There has been a Go Fund Me account set up to help Don's family..... read to find out more information:
https://www.gofundme.com/loving-pop-and-father-don-wacker
"Would I rather be feared or loved?  Easy, both.  I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."   Michael Scott

Deathdealer

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 139
WuuuuuuuuT !!!!!!
Location: The low down
Logged
My prayers and condolences to Don's family . So sad to hear this . I spent a lot of time chatting with him and enjoyed his company in skype and  in-game. RiP Don !!

Nightcap

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 604
Location: Argentina
Logged
I remember the first person to introduce me to FH was him many moons ago.
when he moved to NF I always joked with him that NF was for "Not Forgotten"
He will be missed



If you run into trouble. Keep on walking

Lord 187

User
Posts: 17
Logged
Very unfortunate news, my condolences to the family.

RIP Dark Friar