Good day!

Started by LaserLion, July 04, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

LaserLion

User
Posts: 1
Location: Sacramento California
Logged
Howdy! After many years of giving CoD4 a rest, I decided to give the multiplayer a go today. I found your FFA server and had a blast.

CoD4 is what got me in to gaming and I have been apart of many gaming clans over the years.

I thought I'd post something just to sort of insert myself a little further in to the community. I don't have permanent internet access right now, so in about a week you won't see me for a bit.

Nightcap

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 604
Location: Argentina
Logged
Welcome back Laserlion. always good to have players return to COD4 !.

:gaming
If you run into trouble. Keep on walking

Bulldog

Retired Member
*
Regular
Posts: 103
Location: USA
Logged
Hi Laser, glad you enjoyed your visit. Come back anytime!
Better to be Judged by Twelve Than to be Carried by Six