Sorry admin, not sure where to post this.

Started by Zephia, August 29, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephia

User
Posts: 27
Location: Waiake
Logged
Firstly I'd like to say, I apologize for my prior behavior. Even regardless of the systems in place I have also unbound all chat and quick response keys, I have accidentally said something once which was and i quote "saggg". As I tried to reload and then strafe away and throw grenade. Thank you guys honestly, means a lot to me really.  :spank

Demigod

Retired Member
*
Experienced Regular
Posts: 170
Logged
No idea you are but... I have similar problems with my binds because I have so many of them.

Nightcap

Retired Member
*
Seasoned Expert!!
Posts: 604
Location: Argentina
Logged
Thanks for the post Zephia, I do not see any history of you connecting to our server. do you use other Aliases?

Same issue with the binds here too. decided just to have 1 and change it weekly.

Capster
If you run into trouble. Keep on walking

|FH|Live

Executive
******
Big Time Pro
Posts: 423
Location: Virginia
Logged

Zephia

User
Posts: 27
Location: Waiake
Logged

Zephia

User
Posts: 27
Location: Waiake
Logged
@nightcap I am Alucard. That is why you can not find me haha.